Meet Any Specification
- For HVOF / HVAF system “You” don’t need to create a separate specification as it conforms to legacy of HVOF standards or in HVAF system depositing higher quality and less expensive coatings.
- Smaller particles are difficult to spray with conventional HVOF equipment due to the high oxidation rate and partial evaporation in the high temperature environment.
- Depositing certified tungsten carbide powders with our HVOF equipment is 100% compliant with all existing HVOF standards for tungsten carbide coating applications, from aviation-specific SAE AMS 2447, 2448, 7886 to proprietary Schlumberger, Weatherford, NOV or Siemens standards.
- Our systems deposit the same specification coatings with a spray rate that is 5-6 times higher and at a 20-30% higher deposition efficiency, which leads to ½ of the HVOF cost and can provide a coating of higher quality when needed.
- Our systems uses gas fuel, oxygen and air to spray HVOF powders consistent with ⦁ HVOF standards, and it works in pure HVAF mode to deposit ductile, high-hardness (1400-1600+ HV300, 6% deviation), non-permeable, smooth as-sprayed tungsten carbide coatings.
- We can even spray thick coatings of more than 1mm in some cases if required with no compromise on coating quality and important characteristics like porosity and bond strength.
- Uniform high hardness and ductility, low stress and porosity lead to a substantial increase of service life of parts protected with HVAF coatings in comparison with HVOF tungsten carbide versions.