HVAF & HVOF Hastelloy Coating India
- HASTELLOY COATINGS developed by the HVAF process offers high resistance to uniform corrosion attack, localised corrosion resistance and stress corrosion cracking resistance.
- HASTELLOY COATINGS – C (NiCr- Mo) offer resistance to oxidising and non – oxidising environment.
- Hastelloy coatings are easy to spray and wear resistant in chloride based solutions. A typical phenomenon which occurs to austenitic stainless steel.
- Due to its high amount of chromium and molybdenum content, it exhibits super resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion attacks in the presence of chlorides and other halides.
- It can also resist sulphide stress, cracking in oil field environment.
Why? – This coatings usually required where there is a corrosive attack combined with high temperature, abrasion, cavitation and erosion.
- HastelloyC coatings depends on following characteristics, which are
- bond strength
- oxidation levels
Hastelloy-C Coating Characteristics
Pre-alloyed powder, gas-atomised.
|Apparent metallographic porosity||<1.0%|
|Bond strength to carbon steel (@500 microns (0.020″) Thk), MPA (PSI)||80(12,000+)|
|Maximum coating thickness (as-sprayes),mm (inch)||2(0.080)|
Shield of Endurance Impact
- HVAF coatings offer lower porosity and oxidation than typicalHVOF coatings due to much lower process/combustion temperature, faster particles velocity and less oxidation of feedstock materials.
- Hastelloy coatings sprayed by HVOF and HVAF are well machinable.
- Hastelloy C coating shows excellent resistance to corrosion in chlorides, reducing acids, hydrogen sulphides and gases containing sulphur oxides.
- Resistance to elevated temperature and dew point corrosion.
- Hastaloy is very ductile coating, and it allows welding in the near vicinity of the coatings.
Typical Applications of Hastelloy CoatingsUsed for corrosion protection of:
Used for corrosion protection of:
- Impeller blades and housing of pumps.
- Pump sleeves and fittings.
- Sulphuric acid-handling equipment’s.
- Chemical processing.
- Pulp and paper production.
Certified by Chevron and other international oil and gas companies for corrosion protection of refinery vessels.
Endurance Wear Solutions Llp thermal spray HVOF Hastelloy coatings at our spray shop in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Call us or send an inquiry to get our best price